XChangePoint, Inc. (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.xchangepoint.com website (the “Service”). We use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
Personal Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). We may collect and store any Personal Data that you provide directly to the website. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information how you access and use the Service (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking and Cookies Data:
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent, however, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Some examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
We do not otherwise track any information about your use of other websites. Non-personal data or anonymized/pseudonymized information obtained through cookies and web beacons may be shared with or obtained by service providers on our behalf.
We reserve the right to disclose any information collected through the Website pursuant to a court order subpoena issued by a court with proper jurisdiction. We reserve the right to transfer this information in the event of a sale or purchase of our company or transfer of its assets for any reason.
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency). We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- comply with a legal obligation
- protect and defend our rights or property
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- protect against legal liability
Security of Data
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service. Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Links to Other Sites
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Retention of Your Personal Data
We will only retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to provide our services or to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements. We may retain your personal data for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
Effective date: April 1, 2020
BYOB: Bring Your Own Broadband to connect to an XCP facility through your preferred carrier, or ask us about preferred carrier partner offerings.
Here’s how it works:
- Participant (Financial Firm or Content/Applications Service Provider) brings their own Bandwidth to XCPs located in key financial markets globally (targeting 21 locations over 3-5 years).
- XChangePoint connects customers’ fiber (dark or lit) via 10/100 gig port to The Big Glass Network (BGN).
- XChangePoint provisions High Occupancy Lanes “HOV” to move traffic between financial users and the content they consume – private line, extranet and internet.
- Traffic stays on-net with improved costs, performance, reliability and enhanced security.
- If traffic is destined for off-net location, XCP delivers traffic to Tier1 peering partners.
- XChangePoints are used to federate all participants, creating a secure Extranet with any-to-any connectivity.
Connect to the Entire Global Financial Industry in Minutes